March 2023 LET Room Assignment
A few weeks prior to the exams, the final list of test takers and room assignments for the March 2023 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) or teachers board exam will be made accessible online.
The first regular LET for this year will be held on March 19 by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) (Sunday). Due to a scheduling conflict with the civil service exams, it was originally planned to take place on March 26, 2023, but it was moved to an earlier date.
Manila, Baguio, Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga are just a few of the testing locations where the March 2023 LET will be held.
To accommodate the influx of candidates taking the teachers’ board exam, the PRC designated extra test sites in the following cities: Antique, Bacolod, Bayambang, Calapan, Catanduanes, Cauayan, Digos, General Santos, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Kidapawan, Laguna, Marinduque, Masbate, Mati, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan, Romblon, and Tagum.
Here’s the alphabetical list of test centers for March 2023 LET (see out list of examinees and room assignments below once released) (check out list of examinees and room assignments here once available).
PRC General Instructions to March 2023 LET Examinees
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/ Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of examination.
2. On the day of the examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 5:30 A.M. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
a. Male Examinees – Tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks.
b. Female Examinees – Tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
4. Examinees must be well-groomed , with hair properly clipped and/or pony tailed.
5. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
b. One (1) piece Long Transparent White Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
c. One (1) piece long size brown envelope
d. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
e. Ball pen with black ink only.
f. Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01 (s 2021)
g. Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to the proctor on the examination day